Inside Sales Coordinator
Hopunion LLC is seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing, sales minded person to fulfill the roll of Inside Sales Coordinator.
- Candidates must be able to multitask in a busy work environment
- Be sales-minded with excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minimum 3 years experience in an inside sales/retail sales or customer service role
- Experience working in a shipping department desired
Inside Sales Manager
This position provides support to the Director of Procurement and Inside Sales. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the Inside Sales staff. The Inside Sales Manager is a role model and leader who will solve problems, make informed decisions and manage the Inside Sales staff wisely in order to achieve maximum results regarding sales and customer service.
- Developing, tracking and reporting key performance measurements for Inside Sales team
- Implementing and developing processes and procedures to improve operation efficiency
- Managing day to day problem solving for Inside Sales staff
- Supporting the growth and inspiration of Inside Sales staff
- Assisting the Director of Procurement and Inside Sales with tasks
- Reporting of sales data to senior management
- 5+ years experience in administrative/executive support roles in a sales organization
- 5+ years experience in management
- Focus on teamwork, ethics
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fluid and fast paced environment
- Communicating with customers, staff and senior management
- Managing conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Coaching and training skills
- Basic understanding of inventory management
- Basic understanding of accounts receivable
- Intermediate to advanced ability with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our rapidly growing team in a fast-paced environment. The Project Manager will be instrumental is developing, maintaining, and executing business planning for new brand launches and key company initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strategy and business planning for new brand launches and key initiatives.
- Analysis of Capex expenditures and implementation.
- Operational oversight and process management in conjunction with all departments.
- Interaction and strategic planning with senior management and/or Board of Directors.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements accordingly for the stakeholder.
- Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management.
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Shows leadership in bringing the team together for a common goal.
- Maintains “quality first” approach to a well-designed end point.
- BA/BS in appropriate business degree
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to create and implement strategic thinking across a diverse corporate structure.
- Preferred minimum of 5 years experience in managing projects or inter departmental groups.
- Experience in a fast-paced, growing environment that requires self-motivation, a focus on customers, and independence to be successful.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Well-organized, able to multi-task frequently changing priorities, strong follow-up skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strategic thinking to assimilate a changing industry environment.
- Strong business operating system skills, preferable with Sage/X3 products
Accounts Receivable Manager
The AR Manager is responsible for proper recording and application of cash, management of outstanding invoices, and direct interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution. The AR manager will at times be required to interface with operations and sales department. This position will report to the Assistant Controller.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash/credit receipts are applied properly
- Understand contract accounting and create accurate billings/collect balances related to complex transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer inquiries/disputes
- Manage new customer set-up process (including contracts, credit approval and maintenance in accounting system).
- Reconcile Customer Accounts
- Update Master Orders
- Prepare monthly statements and finance charges.
- Monthly Reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have high degree of proficiency with Excel – REQUIRED
- AA degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in credit and collections
- Knowledge of basic business & accounting practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written, verbal and communications skills
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to and be successful in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Time management and organization skills
Director of Supply Chain
This position will oversee purchasing of raw product and supplies and will report to the Director of Finance. Very fast paced environment with rapid growth(20%) per year average. Will manage office staff in the purchasing department, currently 1-2 people, and oversee field staff who deal directly with growers in Washington and Oregon. Regular interaction with sales staff to understand pricing and margins impacts of decisions.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience managing budgeting and forecasting processes
- Importing and exporting of product
- Ability to handle large complex product mix
- Food and beverage experience a plus
- Mas 90 experience a plus
- Basic knowledge of hops and brewing
- Contract and purchasing negotiation experience
- General knowledge of how consignment pools work
- Strong financial and business analysis skills
- Strong PC skills with ability to model business strategies and maximize grower returns by product line, item, and customes
Director of Marketing
The position is responsible for developing and evolving the Hopunion brands (Hopunion, Alpha Analytics and Hop Gear) position and identity in the dynamic environment and rapidly evolving Craft Brewing Industry. Brand development will focus on key differentiators such as meaningful quality programs, customer service and ongoing support of the Craft brewing community.
The position will help develop new proprietary products for the commercial brewery, home-brew and retail channels of the business. The Director of Marketing is responsible for developing Sales support communication and materials for existing as well as new markets.
- Support the Hopunion mission, vision and values inspiring and motivating throughout the company
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans
- Develop and manage all marketing budgets
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities
- Establish, promote and maintain relationships with key strategic partners
- Develop new Sales support messaging and materials
- Help develop the long term Marketing Plan
- Develop external communication message- press releases, print advertising, etc.
- Oversee web-site content and management
- Coach, mentor and manage the Marketing Team
- Collaborate with all internal departments
- Monitor competitive activity
- Additional job duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Preferred
- 3-5 years related brand management experience
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills
- Experience in CPG or beverage marketing preferred
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently and be very results-oriented
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated experience working in collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to enact and drive change
- Microsoft Office Experience (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint) with high level Excel experience working with pivot tables and intermediate PowerPoint skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong leadership and organizational skills
- Passion to be the best
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate the next level need
- Negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Planning and organization
- Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables