Accounts Payable Clerk
Yakima Chief-Hopunion seeks to recruit a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk. This position is responsible for compiling and maintaining accounts payable records.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Print and obtain signatures on all accounts payable checks.
- Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
- Assist Financial officers and department personnel as necessary.
- Prepare cleared checks for storage.
- Assist in monthly closings.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Perform filing and coping.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have prior A/P experience, minimum 6 months
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
Full-time, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Please download an application and apply in person, or e-mail a completed copy to email@example.com.
Yakima Chief-Hopunion seeks to recruit a full-time Logistics Manager. This position is responsible for management and oversight of company logistics including shipping of finished product to customer and company storage facilities globally, receipt of purchased products internationally, and efficient movement of products internally.
- BS/BA degree preferred (preferably in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management or Business Management).
- Past experience in manufacturing environment with responsibility for logistics.
- Firm understanding of manufacturing and distribution processes.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and continuous improvement principles and processes, and a passion for continuous improvement preferred.
- Experience in shipping, both domestic and international, and/or supply chain management.
- Prior experience negotiating with vendors.
- Understanding and following the product life cycle process.
- Excellent communication skills (strong verbal and written required).
- Customer service skills.
- Travel may be required.
- Leadership and teamwork skills.
- Interpersonal skills (ability to effectively work with all levels from hourly to management).
- Time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Provide management and oversight to all company shipping and transportation logistics.
- Analyze current shipping and transportation costs for the purpose of achieving optimal efficiency.
- Ensure that finished products get to customer in a timely and accurate manner.
- Negotiate with shipping and transportation vendors to get greatest value for the company.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager and other company personnel to make sure product shipping schedule aligns with production planning.
- Hire and manage personnel necessary to provide efficient shipping and logistics for the company.
- Maintain SOPs, perform routine maintenance to insure system integrity.
- Ensure all manufacturing procedures comply with government and ISO standards for food safety and quality.
- Engage in LEAN and continuous improvement initiatives to improve costs and efficiency throughout our logistics and transportation processes.
- Manage shipping and logistics for all company locations including Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
- Assist finance and sales with inventory accounting when necessary.
- Assure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed within the pellet plant.
- Must adhere to all company policies.
- Notify your supervisor if you identify or recommend ways to improve process efficiency.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by supervisor or his/her designee.
Yakima Chief-Hopunion seeks to recruit a full-time mechanic. Minimum of one-year experience as a mechanic necessary. Boiler, chiller, instrumentation, calibration, PLC, welding and electrical desired. Please apply in person or e-mail a copy of your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.