Our Top Priorities
All of our hops and beer testing services are run in accordance with all ASBC methodology as our lab focuses on having the most efficient analysis practices possible. In our commitment to quality, we also take the following measures to ensure we provide only the most accurate results.
- Samples are stored in a controlled atmosphere to protect from light exposure and temperature extremes.
- Hops and Beer samples are analyzed upon arrival to guarantee timely results with the most accurate data.
- Results are verified through participation in national ASBC hops and beer check programs, ensuring accuracy and credibility.
- New practices reduce hazardous chemical usage and control waste output through responsible chemical disposal and recycling.
- All equipment is regularly calibrated according to manufacturer’s protocol.
All of our analysis department employees have signed a confidentiality non-disclosure agreement to protect each customer’s privacy. Customer information cannot be given out to others without customer consent. This agreement guarantees separation of business between Hopunion LLC, its growers and customers.