Inside Sales Coordinator
Hopunion, LLC one of Yakima Washington’s biggest and fastest growing agricultural businesses is looking to hire an Inside Sales person.
This position will be responsible for sale of hops and hop products to customers and will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and articulate individual. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining sales relationships with customers and prospects
- Processing and managing orders in an accurate and timely fashion
- Identifying and resolving customer issues
- Working independently and as part of a team to develop sales strategies, review sales activity and target sales opportunities
- Provide product information via phone and email to customers
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum two years’ experience in an inside sales/retail sales or customer service role
- Strong phone and writing/email skills
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Extensive MS Office experience including ability to create Excel Pivot tables
- Ability to project a confident and professional manner over the phone
- Possess a can-do/positive attitude.
- Able to work closely with an assigned outside sales person
- Experience working with a shipping department a plus
To apply for the position of Inside Sales Coordinator:
If you value professionalism, integrity and quality communication, send your resume’ and a cover letter explaining why this ad appeals to you to email@example.com, or drop off at 203 Division Street, Yakima WA 98908, attention Amy Maib. No phone calls. No recruiters.